MOULDER - MO300
The true Scandinavian origin of moulder for loaves, baguettes, buns or even round bread/pizzas. Foldable pressure board for easy cleaning.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to operate. Easy to set up for a good end result. Uncomplicated design.
- Pressure board with dual V shaped profiles for gentle and effective shaping of the dough.
- Centrally adjustable infeed enables a correct positioning of the dough piece.
- Flexible - many different doughs and end products (form and weight).
- Two pair of adjustable pressure rollers with spring loaded scrapers for easy cleaning. Max width 400 mm.
- Pressure board 650 x 1100 mm with two wedges is foldable and can be locked in an upright position for easy cleaning.
- Collection tray with two positions enables straight line outfeed.
- Parallel adjustable side guides in stainless steel for more efficient positioning (option).
- Motorized pressure board (option).
- Lower side guides 10 mm (option).
- Handles on left or right side must be indicated upon order (see drawing below).
|MODEL||Capacity (pcs/hour)||Weight range||Working width|
|MO300||up to 3000||30-1800 g||up to 650 mm|
Cetrally adjustable infeed flaps in hopper with size indicatior.
Parallel adjustable side guides (option).
Collection tray with two positions.
Safety cover, tiltable for easy cleaning.