INTERMEDIATE POCKET PROVER - IPP
One of the most flexible pocket provers on the market. Modulated for easy adaption in height and width, available in standard models from 132 up to 940 effective pockets, larger Provers on request. Solid construction in stainless steel materials.
Features & Benefits
- Models with 6-, 8- or 10-pockets swings. Modular system for up to 940 pockets net as standard.
- Stainless steel execution - easy to keep clean.
- Flexible layout - choice of infeed position.
- Weight range 100-1500 grams.
- 3 different infeed system capacity up to 1200, 1800 or 3000 pcs/hour.
- Encapsulated design - prevents skin forming on the dough.
- Non-stick coated transfer box.
- Motor drive directly on shaft (no chains or timing belts).
- Operation panel easy accessible under projecting overhang (as standard).
- Electrical cabinet in working height position with power supply and sockets for divider, rounder and moulder.
- The IPP is a modular pocket prover that is adapted to the customers needs when it comes to capacity per hour and resting time.
Measurements (dimensions in mm)
|Number of pockets||A||B||C||D|
|Model||Capacity (pcs/hour)||Weight range|
|IPP||up to 3000||100 up to 1500 g|
|Formula for calculating number of effective pockets needed:|
Capacity rate / hour
Infeed chute for up to 1200 pcs/hour.
Single V-belt infeed for up to 1800 pcs/hour.
A dual infeed for up to 3000 pcs/hour.